A man has had only one passion during his life: golf. Now he is aproaching to 60 years and his sight is not so good as it used to be when he was young. Since he didn't want to abandon his preferred sport, he makes up his mind and goes to the eye specialist who, after a careful visit, tells him:
- I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do for your sight. Anyway I know an old man who is 96 years old and has got a perfect sight…. He has still eagle eyes!
- And what has to do that with my sight?
- Beh, you could take this old man with you when you play golf, so he could see where the ball goes!
- You are right! Give me the telephone number of this old man!
The golf player agrees with the old man and on sunday morning he takes him to the field.
They go to the first hole, the golf player puts in the site the ball, throws and launches it to almost 200 yards. Then ask the old man:
- Have you seen then my throw?
- I saw it for sure!
- And have you seen wher the ball has landed?
- And where it is?
- Sorry….. I've forgot it!